Showroom Hours: Monday – Friday, 10:00am – 6:00pm; Hong Kong Time
Note: Showroom hours are listed for viewing Chef Works products only. Chef Works can fulfill retail purchases if you choose to visit our showroom. We hold certain key products in the showroom for your immediate needs. If after viewing our products you decide you would like to place an order with us, we will gladly take your request and fulfill your order within our standard fulfillment time frames.
- Call (852) 2529-3700.
- Fax your completed Order Form (852) 2529-3701.
- Mail your completed Order Form to us, referencing/enclosing your form of payment.
- Order online: www.chefworks.com.hk.
- International orders: click here for local contact information.
Shipping (Free Shipping for Hong Kong and Macau)
For orders outside Hong Kong and Macau, freight and duties are not included. If you are outside Hong Kong or Macau, simply place your order and our customer service team will contact you and assist with the best shipping method.
Chef Works will not be responsible for delivery delays due to unforeseen circumstances outside our reasonable control such as delays due to severe weather, natural disasters or strikes.
Chef Works Distribution Center is located in Kwung Tong, Hong Kong. Orders received after 5:00 pm Hong Kong time will be processed the next business day.
- Please allow 7-10 business days for fulfillment of non-embroidery order requests.
- Please allow 11-15 business days for fulfillment of embroidery order requests.
- Alterations order fulfillment times vary. Please contact our Client Services Department for an ETA.
The above fulfillment times do not include transit time. Please add additional time for shipping.
Majority of orders, unless specified, will ship out via SF Express or local van and can take up to 2 additional business days to receive after fulfillment.
Upgraded shipping options are available. Please contact our customer service team for details.
*Please note that selecting upgraded shipping will only speed the transit time and will not affect the fulfillment times listed above.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa and American Express.
- We accept payment via cheque. Please make cheque payable to: Chef Works China Limited
We accept payment via wire transfer. Banking details: HSBC: a/c no. 809-704133-838: Account name: Chef Works China Limited
- Invoices shall be payable at the time of service. Finances charges of 1.5% per month will be applied to any outstanding (overdue) balance.
- No minimum order, except where specified.
- Approved returns will incur freight charges back to the distribution centre.
Embroidery & Special Orders
- Click here to view embroidery styles.
- Your logo can be embroidered on any garment. We prefer that you email your artwork in a JPEG format, along with your Pantone/PMS/Madeira colors (if applicable), to email@example.com . Your logo will remain on file for your future orders.
- There is a one-time digitizing setup fee: HK$200.00. (Additional charges may be incurred if you make changes or adjustments to the logo that requires re-digitizing. Please call for more details.)
- For every logo we digitize, we can send you a sample sewout or an electronic digital sewout at no cost to you. This is provided for your approval prior to embroidering your garment.
- Each standard size logo is HK$55.00 (Logo prices vary depending on stitch count.)
- The cost for one line of embroidery is HKD$33.00.
- You can embroider up to three lines of text on most garments. There are six font styles available to choose from and an array of colors.
- Give your coat an international flair or show your state pride with embroidered flags.
- The price for one embroidered flag is HK$55.00 (Call for our list of available countries and states.)
- Please allow 11-15 business days, plus shipping time, for delivery on all embroidered and special orders.
- Embroidered/special orders are non-returnable.
Sizing and Measurements
- Click here to view our sizing chart.
- These measurements do not refer to the actual measurements of the garments. The garment will be larger than the body measurements in order to provide for comfortable movement.
- Please note that our sizes are US sizes therefore expect them to be larger than you are used to in Asia.
- To get the best fit, stand straight and relax.
- Chest: Measure from the fullest part of the chest/bust with your arms down.
- Waist: Measure around your natural waistline above the hips.
- Hips: Measure around the fullest part of the hips.
- Inseam: Measure from the base of the crotch to the bottom end of your pants. Or select a pair of pants that fits you well and measure along the inside leg seam from the crotch to the bottom of the hem.
- If you have any questions about sizing, please call the Client Services Department at (852) 2529-3700.
- Chef Works can currently be found in over 60 countries around the world. Click here for local contact information. If there is not an official Chef Works distributor in your area, please order online through this website.
- Chef Works is not responsible, in any way, for any import duties or charges at the destination country.
- Any questions or requests regarding country of origin certificates and duties should be presented to Chef Works before shipment is made. As shipments are often sent out the same day that the order is received, international customers are advised to present their questions as close as possible to placing the order.
Chef Works carries large inventories in stock; however, occasionally a shortage will occur. It is our policy to fill back orders as soon as the merchandise is available, unless otherwise specified.
At Chef Works, Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We are happy to accept the return of any un-embroidered, unused and non-altered item within 30 days of original purchase date.
A Return Authorization Number (RMA) is REQUIRED for all returns. Please call us at 852-2529-3700 to receive a Return Authorization Number. Please use a shipping service that provides a tracking number such as SF Express, UPS or FedEx. Please keep a record of this number for tracking purposes. Shipping charges are the sole responsibility of the returnee. Please include your name, address, contact number and order number on a printed sheet inside the box.
All Returns must include the original packaging and tagging (bags and labels, etc.) in RESALABLE condition. We will not accept the return of any item which shows signs of use or wear, including but not limited to:
- Odors, including smoke
- Pet hair
- Stains or other markings
If your return items show signs or use or wear, you will be notified, the item will be returned to you, and no refund will be issued.
- If you purchased your items from one of our trusted distributors, please contact them directly for your return.
- We are unable to accept returns directly if the items were purchased from a third party.
All prices subject to change without notice.
While we have made every effort to display the colors of our products as accurately as possible, the actual colors you see will depend on your monitor, and we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any color will be accurate.
Limitation of Liability
CHEF WORKS MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO CUSTOMERS CONCERNING ITEMS PURCHASED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE. THE TOTAL VALUE OF ANY LIABILITY OF CHEF WORKS IN ANY CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE STRICTLY LIMITED TO THE AGGREGATE DOLLAR AMOUNT PAID BY THE CUSTOMER TO CHEF WORKS. FOR THE PURCHASE UNDER THIS INVOICE. IN NO EVENT SHALL CHEF WORKS BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES CONCERNING THE ITEMS PURCHASED.
Jurisdiction & Law
Any legal action concerning a customer order or item shall be brought in the state courts located in San Diego County, California and shall be governed by the laws of the State, without regard to California conflicts of law rules.
Chef Works® and Uniform Works® are registered trademarks of Chef Works, Inc. The Next Generation of Cool™, Cool Vent™, The Professional Series Pant™, The Better Built Baggy™, UltraLux™, For the Working Chef™, 48 Hour Apron™ and Own the Kitchen™ are trademarks and service marks of Chef Works, Inc.