Denice Wai, hailing from Vancouver, chief instructor and also the founder of Six Senses Limited, established 6 Senses Cooking Studio since 2004. She is also a celebrity chef, TV Host in Hong Kong and Canada, Recipe Writer for various local Magazines, Newspapers and online platforms.
Initially, Denice targeted her services to the local families and to promote the healthy lifestyle and share her personal food experience to local communities. Since then her services have evolved and expanded to include corporations, schools and other groups with special needs.
We sat down with Chef Denice to discuss her story and upcoming project.
Here’s our Chef of Chef Works, Denice Wai.
1. Describe your kitchen.
6 Senses Cooking Studio, Private Culinary Training Centre, event management, Cookbooks Writer.
2. What is your cooking inspiration?
Everything fresh from the garden.
3. How you start your career?
I started my culinary career at my father’s restaurant in Hong Kong.
4. What is your latest project?
Working on a new cookbook and 2018 CNY food products.
5. What is your favorite Chef Works item?
6. What is your specialty dish?
My cuisine specialties is Thom Yum Radish Pudding Cake
7. Who would you most like to cook for?
I would love to cook for Barrack Obama.
8. What is the weirdest thing you ever ate?
The weirdest thing I’ve eaten is a deep fried cockroach.
9. What is your greatest indulgence?
Doing something I love – As a chef.
10. What is your all-time best culinary tip?
When you cook, cook with love.
WANT TO BE FEATURED AS OUR CHEF OF THE MONTH?
Email us at email@example.com